Online Booking Terms & Conditions
- Reservations cancelled before 48 hours prior to their scheduled time can receive a refund (booking fee is non-refundable once the reservation is booked). Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of their scheduled time will receive a race credit for races purchased to use at a later time. Unused portions of your booking (such as a racer in your group not being able to show up) can receive a race credit(s) for a future visit. The booking fee, which is charged by our online booking provider, is non-refundable once the reservation is booked.
- Your group must show up by the time noted in your confirmation email. Please communicate with us if you have an issue with arriving for your reservation. The time shown is your check-in time, not your race time so no need to show up earlier than the noted time.
- Racers who purchase a Member race but do not have a current Traxx Membership will either be required to purchase a membership to proceed with their purchased race -or- pay the difference for a non-member race session.
- Note the age requirements for the deal you purchased. Adult races are for ages 14 and older and kids races are for ages 6-10 (adults cannot race in the same session as kids). If your drivers do not meet the age requirements, we will be unable to let them race due to safety and liability reasons.
- Closed-toed shoes must be worn by all racers. Racers cannot enter the track with open-toed shoes, such as sandals, flip-flops, etc.
- Snohomish County has issued a mask directive effective 8/12/21 and masks are required, regardless of vaccination status, for all customers age 5 and older. We appreciate your help in keeping our staff, customers, and community safe.
- In order to eliminate shared use of race equipment and focus on sanitizing helmets, we are not offering race suits and gloves currently. Our track is ventilated for your safety and racers should dress appropriately for the temperature. Our track area is roughly the same temperature as the outside temperature.