We are ready to welcome back our customers to our reconfigured outdoor-only layout starting Wednesday, May 27th. Here is some information you need to know before coming in:
- Our temporary hours of operation are Weds. -Sun. 1pm-9pm. We are closed Monday and Tuesday.
- Races will be available rain or shine.
- Race heats will be limited to 5 drivers at a time. While a race is on the track, 5 “on-deck” racers will enter the lobby for check-in, gearing up, and the safety briefing. Note that, due to the limited availability, wait times could be longer during prime time hours. ALL races are first-come, first-served.
- ALL drivers will need to be 14 years old or older -or- ages 11-13 have already completed our driver’s training course. We will temporarily not be running kids karting, driver’s training courses and activities (Velcro Wall, climbing wall, and bouncy house). Also, our video game arcade/pool tables and food/beverage service will be temporarily unavailable. We look forward to welcoming kids back for racing soon and encourage you to check back for updates.
- For your safety, we will be sanitizing steering wheels and helmets before each use and high-touch points frequently. We encourage customers to bring their own race gear (DOT-approved helmets) and wear a mask, if they can. Gloves and race suits will be temporarily unavailable. Racers are encouraged to complete their waiver or check-in with an existing waiver online at traxxwaiver.com prior to visiting. Waiver iPads will still be available, if needed. We will also be encouraging social distancing by keeping customers 6 feet apart, when possible.
- As usual, we will be offering our freshly laundered helmet liners free of charge. However, customers can purchase their own full face balaclava for just $1, which is yours to keep and use.
- We will not be able to offer loaner shoes for those who are wearing open-toed shoes/sandals, so please be sure to bring closed-toed shoes, as we won’t be able to sell you a race if you don’t have a pair.
- We will have very limited staffing during this phase and ask for your patience as we provide you with a fun yet safe experience.
- We are currently not taking reservations for group, company, and birthday parties until we can increase our facility capacity. Check back here for updates and we look forward to hosting your event soon.
If you don’t already, we highly recommend following us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest updates as we ease into a full reopening.
We appreciate everyone’s support as we navigate through these challenging times and look forward to bringing some excitement into your life soon!