Updated July 24th for mask requirements and new phased opening guidelines
We are ready to welcome back our customers to our raceway! Here is some information you need to know before coming in:
- Our temporary hours of operation are Sun.-Thurs. 1pm-9pm and Fri.-Sat. 12pm-11pm. Our “Marathon Monday” special is currently unavailable and we look forward to bringing this event back when we are able to expand capacity.
- Races will be available rain or shine. When the outdoor track surface is dry, we will be running the indoor/outdoor combo layout. When the outdoor track surface is wet, we will be operating indoors only.
- Per the WA State Mandate -and- for the safety of staff and customers, ALL customers entering the lobby, purchasing races outside, or racing without a full-face helmet liner MUST wear a face covering. We cannot sell you a race if you do not have a face covering but full face helmet liners can be purchased for $1 if needed.
- Due to Phase 2 restrictions, when the indoor/outdoor layout is run, only customers using the restroom or viewing the safety briefing video will be able to enter the lobby. All spectating will be in our outdoor seating area. If we are indoors-only, only those racing will be allowed into the lobby (with the exception of those accompanying a minor racer) and must wait/stay in a designated area while watching the race.
- ALL races are first-come, first-served.
- Adult kart drop-in racing will be available for drivers ages 14 and older -or- ages 11-13 who have already completed our driver’s training course. First-time drivers ages 11-13 need to schedule a required driver’s training course prior to coming to Traxx. Appointments will be available 30 mins. prior to opening each day and can be scheduled by either calling 425-493-8729 or emailing us at [email protected]
- We are pleased to welcome back kids ages 6-10 to drive our gas-powered kids karts on our outdoor-only layout before 5pm daily on a drop-in basis. Due to capacity limitations indoors, we are unable to run kids ages 3-5 on our upstairs kids track temporarily but look forward to welcoming those kids back soon.
- Our snack bar is now open for soda, juice, and bottled beer. We have expanded our outdoor seating area to include viewing of the outdoor track. You are welcome to bring in food to enjoy in our seating area. Alcohol sales will end at 10pm on Fridays and Saturdays in accordance with WA Gov. Inslee’s restrictions effective July 30th.
- Our video game arcade/pool tables will be temporarily unavailable.
- For your safety, we will be sanitizing steering wheels and helmets before each use and high-touch points frequently. We encourage customers to bring their own race gear (DOT-approved helmets and personal helmet liners), if they can. Gloves and race suits will be temporarily unavailable. Racers are encouraged to complete their waiver or check-in with an existing waiver online at traxxwaiver.com prior to visiting. Waiver iPads will still be available, if needed. We will also be encouraging social distancing by keeping customers 6 feet apart, when possible. In following with WA state’s mandate, staff will be required to wear masks when interacting with customers and each other starting June 8th plus staff will be asked to stay home if they feel sick or may have had exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- As usual, we will be offering our freshly laundered helmet liners free of charge. However, customers can purchase their own full face balaclava for just $1, which is yours to keep and use.
- We will not be able to offer loaner shoes for those who are wearing open-toed shoes/sandals, so please be sure to bring closed-toed shoes, as we won’t be able to sell you a race if you don’t have a pair.
- We will have very limited staffing during this phase and ask for your patience as we provide you with a fun yet safe experience.
- We are looking forward to expanding indoor entertainment when Snohomish County is approved to move to Phase 4 of WA state’s “Safe Start” plan. Due to the limited capacity at this time, we are currently not able to take reservations for group and company parties. Check back here for updates on when we can host your group’s event.
If you don’t already, we highly recommend following us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest updates as we ease into a full reopening.
We appreciate everyone’s support as we navigate through these challenging times and look forward to bringing some excitement into your life soon!