What are we doing to keep you safe?
- Helmets are sanitized after each use and more helmets have been added to our lineup to allow for a good rotation of clean helmets
- Kart steering wheels and other touch points are wiped down after each race with sanitizing wipes
- Touch points are sanitized frequently
- Hand Sanitizer is provided throughout the facility for your use throughout your visit
- Employees are asked to stay home if they feel sick or exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms
What we ask of our customers while they are visiting us?
- Per the WA State Mandate -and- for the safety of staff and customers, ALL customers must wear a face covering for the duration of their visit. We cannot sell you a race if you do not have a face covering but full face helmet liners can be purchased for $1 if needed. If you prefer not to wear a face covering or you are unable to wear a face covering, we encourage you to visit us when face covering mandates have been lifted.
- Customers should practice social distancing, when possible, by keeping 6 ft. or more away from others not in their group. Tables and chairs in seating areas have been placed accordingly to account for social distancing.
- Customers feeling ill or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms should stay at home.
What is Available Currently?
- Adult drop-in karting for ages 14 and older.
- First time drivers ages 11-13 can race adult karts after completing our required driver’s training course. This course is by appointment only and can be scheduled by calling us at 425-493-8729.
- Kids ages 6-10 can race our specially-designed kids gas karts on our downstairs track Mon.-Thurs. before 7pm and Fri.-Sun. before 5pm.
- An assortment of beverages, including beer is available. Drinks must be consumed in our outdoor seating area or designated indoor seating area. Due to current state restrictions, alcohol sales end at 10pm nightly.
- Modified small-scale kids birthday party packages are available. Check out our Party page for information on these updated packages.
What is not available currently?
- Adult group and corporate events are not being booked due to capacity/group size restrictions. Races are currently on a drop-in, first-come, first-serve basis.
- Our snack bar is not currently serving food options but snacks/candy are available through our vending machines. Outside food can be brought in provided you bring your own utensils and consume food in our outdoor seating area or designated indoor eating area.
- Extra activities including our arcade, pool tables, air hockey tables, Velcro wall, climbing wall, and bouncy house are currently closed.
- Our upstairs kids track is currently closed for kids ages 3-5 in our electric karts.
- Race suits, gloves, and loaner shoes that are usually shared are currently unavailable so we can focus 100% on helmet sanitizing. Please dress for the weather as our track is ventilated and you must wear closed-toed shoes. We cannot sell you a race without closed-toed shoes for safety reasons.
If you don’t already, we highly recommend following us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest updates as we ease into a full reopening.
We appreciate everyone’s support as we navigate through these challenging times and look forward to bringing some excitement into your life soon!