Traxx is Now Open for Drop-In Racing! We still highly recommend booking your racing online during peak hours (Fri. night, Saturday, & Sunday) as we have recently seen long wait times for drop-in racing during those times.
What are we doing to keep you safe?
- Helmets are sanitized after each use and more helmets have been added to our lineup to allow for a good rotation of clean helmets
- Touch points throughout the facility are sanitized frequently
- Hand Sanitizer is provided throughout the facility for your use throughout your visit. Customers are encouraged to wash/sanitize hands after each race session.
- Employees are asked to stay home if they feel sick or exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms
What we ask of our customers while they are visiting us?
- Following the latest guidance from the CDC and WA State, we are no longer requiring masks for fully vaccinated (2 weeks after your 2nd dose) customers. For the safety of our staff and customers, we appreciate your honesty in abiding by the new guidelines.
- Racers can speed up the check in process by registering their waiver ahead of time at traxxwaiver.com.
- All racers ages 11 and up, who have not registered ahead of their visit, will be asked to check-in on our iPad kiosks or on their phone before checking in at the front desk. This allows us to significantly speed up the payment/scheduling process, clearing the lobby area quicker.
- Customers should practice social distancing, when possible, by keeping 6 ft. or more away from others not in their group. Tables and chairs in seating areas have been placed accordingly to account for social distancing.
- Customers feeling ill or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms should stay at home.
What is Available Currently?
- Adult karting for ages 14 and older.
- First time drivers ages 11-13 can race adult karts after completing our required driver’s training course. This course is by appointment only and can be scheduled by calling us at 425-493-8729.
- Kids ages 6-10 can race our specially-designed kids gas karts on our downstairs track Mon.-Thurs. before 7pm and Fri.-Sun. before 5pm.
- Modified small-scale kids birthday party packages are available. Check out our Party page for information on these updated packages.
- Our arcade, pool tables, and air hockey tables are open. Customers are asked to use sanitizer frequently after using machines and social distance.
- Our snack bar is open for soda, beer, and other beverages with a vending machine available for snacks. Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages can also be brought in.
- Small-group corporate event packages are now available. Please contact us by phone or email for more information.
What is not available currently?
- Larger adult group reservations (more than 12) are currently unavailable.
- Extra activities including our Velcro wall, climbing wall, and bouncy house are currently closed.
- Our upstairs kids track is currently closed for kids ages 3-5 in our electric karts.
- Race suits and gloves that are usually shared are currently unavailable so we can focus 100% on helmet sanitizing. Please dress for the outside temperature as our track is ventilated and you must wear closed-toed shoes. We have a small amount of loaner shoes available for customers who forget closed-toed shoes but note that those are shared items.
If you don’t already, we highly recommend following us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest updates as we ease into a full reopening.
We appreciate everyone’s support as we navigate through these challenging times and look forward to bringing some excitement into your life soon!