Update March 24th: Traxx will be closed until at least April 6th following WA Gov. Jay Inslee’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order closing non-essential businesses statewide to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Please note that Gov. Inslee has stated this ban could be extended and we will provide updates as needed. During this time, we will not be able to answer phone calls or messages so please email us at [email protected] during this time frame if you have any questions. We will try to get back to you within 48 hours of your email.
Traxx Racing remains committed to providing our racers with a fun, safe, and healthy experience in our facility. At this time, we are continuing normal facility operations with added steps to ensure our guests can enjoy their racing experience and stay safe. These steps include:
- Closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC, Washington State Department of Health, and Snohomish Health District.
- Emphasizing all disinfecting precautions issued by the CDC, including frequent and proper handwashing for employees and guests.
- Sanitizing surfaces in high traffic area and high touch-point areas frequently.
- Providing sanitizing hand soap in our restrooms and hand sanitizer stations at the entrance/exit to both our adult and kids tracks.
- Monitoring our employees for signs of exposure and taking appropriate medical precautions recommended by professionals. Employees showing signs of illness will be asked to stay at home until they’re healthy.
We ask, in order to prevent the spread of this virus and other germs, that our guests and racers:
- Use hand sanitizer before and after your race session.
- Practice proper handwashing procedures and cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing to prevent airborne spread.
- Stay at home if you feel sick out of respect for our other guests and employees.
Starting Monday, March 16th, Traxx will offer an option to purchase a helmet liner for $1, which will be yours to keep. As always, we will still continue to provide laundered, sanitary helmet liners free of charge for our racers. Also note that we do allow customers to use their own helmets provided they are at least DOT approved and have eye protection (visor or goggles/glasses).
We understand that this situation continues to evolve daily and we will provide updates as needed.
We truly appreciate all of our customers support during this time and continue to look forward to putting some fun in your life!
The Traxx Management Team