Traxx is Now Open for Drop-In Racing!
What are we doing to keep you safe?
- Helmets are sanitized after each use and more helmets have been added to our lineup to allow for a good rotation of clean helmets
- Kart steering wheels and other touch points are wiped down after each race with sanitizing wipes
- Touch points throughout the facility are sanitized frequently
- Hand Sanitizer is provided throughout the facility for your use throughout your visit
- Employees are asked to stay home if they feel sick or exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms
What we ask of our customers while they are visiting us?
- Per the WA State Mandate -and- for the safety of staff and customers, ALL customers must wear a face covering for the duration of their visit. You cannot enter the facility if you do not have a face covering but full face helmet liners can be purchased for $1 if needed. If you prefer not to wear a face covering or you are unable to wear a face covering, we encourage you to visit us when face covering mandates have been lifted.
- Racers can speed up the check in process by registering their waiver ahead of time at traxxwaiver.com.
- All racers ages 11 and up, who have not registered ahead of their visit, will be asked to check-in on our iPad kiosks or on their phone before checking in at the front desk. This allows us to significantly speed up the payment/scheduling process, clearing the lobby area quicker.
- Customers should practice social distancing, when possible, by keeping 6 ft. or more away from others not in their group. Tables and chairs in seating areas have been placed accordingly to account for social distancing.
- Customers feeling ill or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms should stay at home.
What is Available Currently?
- Adult karting for ages 14 and older.
- First time drivers ages 11-13 can race adult karts after completing our required driver’s training course. This course is by appointment only and can be scheduled by calling us at 425-493-8729.
- Kids ages 6-10 can race our specially-designed kids gas karts on our downstairs track Mon.-Thurs. before 7pm and Fri.-Sun. before 5pm.
- Modified small-scale kids birthday party packages are available. Check out our Party page for information on these updated packages.
- Our arcade, pool tables, and air hockey tables are open. Customers are asked to use sanitizer frequently after using machines and social distance.
- Our snack bar is open for soda, beer, and other beverages with a vending machine available for snacks. Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages can also be brought in.
What is not available currently?
- Adult group and corporate events are not being booked due to capacity/group size restrictions.
- Extra activities including our Velcro wall, climbing wall, and bouncy house are currently closed.
- Our upstairs kids track is currently closed for kids ages 3-5 in our electric karts.
- Race suits, gloves, and loaner shoes that are usually shared are currently unavailable so we can focus 100% on helmet sanitizing. Please dress for the outside temperature as our track is ventilated and you must wear closed-toed shoes. We cannot sell you a race without closed-toed shoes for safety reasons.
If you don’t already, we highly recommend following us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest updates as we ease into a full reopening.
We appreciate everyone’s support as we navigate through these challenging times and look forward to bringing some excitement into your life soon!